Wednesday, May 28, 2008

2nd Anniversary!

 
 
 

I can't beleive it is already here... our second anniversary! YIKES... time has gone by so fast. But I am happy to say that every day my love for Chris still grows. I feel our relationship is getting stronger as time goes on. Though my attention to uh... details, still lacks... not sure how that happens... as I didn't notice the HUGE boquet of flowers by the kitchen sink when I got home tonight. But my hubby filled the house with pretty roses... in my scrap room, the kitchen, and even a few for the bathroom. :-) I'm going to have to take some to my scrapbook retreat this weekend so I can enjoy them all weekend long. What a sweetie... I love you, and Happy 2nd Anniversary!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sheila said...

That is wonderful!!!! Happy anniversary!!!