Thursday, August 7, 2008

Urban Anthology Design Team

Urban Anthology, is growing so fast... this week I picked it's first design team. It was one of the hardest things to ever do! Here are the 4 wonderful ladies that will be a part of my first team...

Karen
a.k.a karemal
BLOG: www.reallifeinpictures.blogspot.com

Kathi
a.k.a kathi_minikatie
BLOG: www.everylittlescrap.wordpress.com

Keri
a.k.a jade
BLOG: www.kensingtondesign.blogspot.com

Kristin
a.k.a kzfoug
BLOG: www.memoriesbythepageful-kristin.blogspot.com


I am so very excited about the success of my site... I hope it continues to grow, as we add our fantastic kits (coming so very soon, I promise!) As well as adding new members to our design team and our moderators.

I want to thank everyone, including my Hubby, who has been a part of the success of this site!

2 comments:

kathi_minikatie said...

Wahoo! I'm so excited to be on your DT - thanks Kari!

Jessica said...

Congrats on the DT team Kari looking forward to seeing what they do!!

PS You are officially tagged, check out my blog.