Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mission Accomplished: Urban Anthology... Cyber Crop

Well as I write this the Urban Anthology's first Cyber Crop is winding down, with just 20 minutes left for the members to submit their entries for prizes... the classes are complete... and we are all just chatting it up over scrap talk and lost papers, lol.

This weekend was fantastic. I got to meet a few new ladies who joined us for our cyber crop, they made me LAUGH so hard! I really needed that.

My design team created some fantastic classes, they offered a great variety of skills, techniques, and journaling. I love what the croppers created from the classes. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning to see posted in gallery.

We also gave away a bunch of prizes, which is so much fun to do!

I want to thank EVERYONE who helped put on the cyber crop, and thank EVERYONE who participated!!! I look forward to our next cyber crop in 2009! Keep your eyes peeled... its going to ROCK.

Check out what a fantastic time one of our newest members, Sandee had.

And here are some photos of the fantastic work our members did this weekend...

No comments: