Sunday, November 16, 2008

10 days and counting


Things have be busy this year... between starting a new business... my full time job, and buying a new house, it surly has kept me on my toes. I'm happy to say that in 10 day's we will be able to move into our brand new house. It is so exciting that this day has finally come! Today we took our final walk through of the house, double checking all of the items that were needing to be fixed as our inspector found. I realized how much work we are going to have to do to make the house ours... what seems like perfection when it is fully furnished... isn't quite that after the home owners start removing their personal items from the home. But none the less, its exciting to not live somewhere with noisy neighbors above us, traffic and trains passing buy at all hours of the day... and not being delayed by funeral processions, lol!

Between all the paperwork and inspections for the home, Ching and I have worked on creating our next kit for Urban Anthology. I'm excited to announce It's A Wonderful Life. This kit has a touch of winter, a touch of Christmas, and just and elegant feel to it! I can't wait for the holiday's to come to scrap with this kit some pictures of Christmas in our new home. Did I mention you can pre order yours now... just head over to the Urban Anthology Store, and better yet, it will ship before December 15... so you will have it in plenty of time for the holidays.

No comments: