Monday, January 30, 2012

CHA continued...

Moving beyond my love for all things Cricut... my next love is storage containers. I don't know makes me so happy to see containers, but it's a bit of an addiction I must say. Art Bin has come out with some wonderful magnetic inserts for the various metal dies that are on the market to cling to for nice slim storage.














Another great item I spied was the new basic grey Plumeria collection. This collection has hints of the most beautiful shades of purple. I can't wait to get my hands on this yummy collection to scrap some photos of ME.









I stopped by the Plaid booth to see what they were making. I took some time out of my day to decorate a canvas tote using the Martha Stewart paints, stencils, and brushes. I have been stalking these items at my local Michael's for some time now. I really loved how everything worked. She has even come up with her signiture blue painters tape! Now I can probably skip that, but it was fun to use everything that matched!


You can check out all of my favorites and fun finds on my Pinterest board.






Thank you for looking!

No comments: