I used my alcohol based markers to add some extra shading to the characters. I also distressed the edges of everything with either brown or black ink. I added color scraps to the map behind the openings to add more dimension to it, and added scribbles with pens and markers to add more depth to them as well. I also used lots of foam pop dots to layer things at different levels to really add dimension. And what really makes everything pop is the Sakura Gelly Roller Clear Star pen that makes a lot of the accents glisten in real life. The banner spans about 4-5 feet when finished.
Thank you for looking!